Thursday, July 3, 2008

My First Blog

Hi guys! I am in Ohio with my Mommy, Daddy and baby brother (Jake.) We live in an apartment which I call "home." "Home, Home" is our house in Dallas. We just visited "home, home" in June and I had fun with all my friends, Will, Pheobe, Ella, Baby Brooke and my best friend Allie. I am going to marry Will one day- probably when I am 7 or something! I had a hard time last time I was in Ohio and I told Allie that we should "escape from Ohio" but then I met my friends Tyler and Dylan and things got better. I love going to my Daddy's baseball games- especially when I get to go to the bounce house and the playroom. Mom said we are going on a road trip to Indianapolis in a few days so I am excited. I love Jake but he doesn't play with me yet, he just sleeps and kicks his arms and legs around. Well, Mom says it is nap time so I am going to lay down and read some of the books I checked out from the library. Will blog later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Grace,

I am watching your "home, home" and getting your mail for your mommy! The flowers miss you watering them but Jenny did it for you today. Lily and Lacey go over to your yard and look for you sometimes. Natalie came to visit me this week and tried to draw a chalk picture but it wasn't very good. You and Allie draw the best chalk pictures!

Karla