Saturday, July 12, 2008

Road Trip






I just got back from a road trip from Indianapolis to watch my Daddy play ball there. We had a great time and got to stay in a hotel. Mommy and I pretended we were at a beauty spa and put on blue face masks and curlers in our hair, just like Fancy Nancy. I also got to sleep on a "princess bed"- that's a fancy way of saying "fold out couch in the hotel room. " We went to Daddy's games and I got some cotton candy- yum, yum, yum! Mommy, Daddy, Jake and I went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. It was sooooo much fun! Jake and I started to get tired and Mommy had to tell Daddy it was time to go- he was having tooooo much fun coloring the dinosaurs. But I have to say the BEST part of the trip was coming HOME. Not "home, home" just "home." That is MY fancy way of saying "Apartment in Columbus, OH!"

No comments: