Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ballet and Basketball

Last week was such a fun week!!!
MG, Lola and Paige at Ballet class.

MG and Mike in the backyard.

First of all, on Monday Mommy and Daddy came to my ballet class for my recital! Recital is just a fancy word for "the parents get to come in and watch class!" I loved showing them everything I've learned over the past few months. We did our "tap walks" across the floor all by ourselves and I got a little fancy with mine. Watch the movie clip below.



Lady and Poppie met us for dinner after my "recital"- we got to go to my favorite Hamburger joint for a cheeseburger and a chocolate milkshake. They bought me roses..... red roses.....they were beautiful!





Then on Thursday, my Daddy taught me how to shoot a basket! Watch the movie clip below!





I think I am going to be a ballet dancer and a girl basketball player when I grow up! Mommy says I can be ANYTHING I want to be! I asked her if I could be a mommy and that made her have some happy tears!

1 comment:

Perri Speigner said...

Mary Grace I am so proud of you! You are a wonderful ballerina! You know I used to take ballet as a little girl and I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing your "tap dance" with me. You did great. I miss seeing you sweet girl! I love you!