Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh The Lord's Been Good To Me

"Oh The Lord's Been Good To Me, and so I thank the Lord.... for giving me, the things I need, the sun and the rain and the apple seed. The Lord's been good to me. " These are the lyrics to my new, favorite song. I sing it multiple times everyday. I sang it before dinner the other night and Lady cried. My mommy said those were happy tears, not sad tears.

Things I Love
I love school! I already knew how to write a "M" and an "A", but today I learned my "Y" and I am EXCITED!!! "R's" are still pretty hard but all in all I can write "MARY" pretty well. (I know you guys are thinking- wow, just learning to write "MARY" but blogging regularly for the past few months- well I'm gifted and typing just comes easier to me!)


I also love Ballet!



And TAP!!!!



I love hanging out with Pheobe and Jake!



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Daddy!


I love my Mommy!
I love the Lord!
Mommy was reading to me from my little pink Bible last night and we were reading about Jesus and John. I said "I know someone named John! Uncle John! He is pretty nice and he believes in Jesus too!"

No comments: